Our priority in Dissemination of InSilc is to raise awareness of the InSilc platform to ensure it will reach the target audiences that may benefit from applying it in their research, development of products and treatment strategies. Effective communication of the InSilc project aims and results will facilitate a better understanding of key issues relating to BVS design, development and implementation to key industry, clinical and regulatory stakeholders.
All the activities within the dissemination plan are organised around the following main objectives:
- To inform audiences about existence of the project, its purpose and potential impacts, improve visibility and presence of consortium partners in the field of stent research and industry.
- To develop use-case scenarios and platform development benchmark and examples of its practical applicability.
- To effectively disseminate information of the activities of the project.
- To communicate outcomes to multiple audiences.
- To convince target audience (researchers, stent producers, healthcare providers, etc) to adopt the platform and attract end users.