News & Events
- In Silico Clinical Trials Concepts and Adoption (drugs, devices, the industry and Regulatory)On March 5th, the InSilc project hosted a workshop on In Silico Clinical Trials Concepts and Adoption. This workshop will provide an overview of several In Silico Clinical Trial projects, including keynote presentations from several leaders in the field.
More details may be found on the dedicated page https://insilc.eu/insilc-workshop/
- Human Digital Twin Stakeholder Workshop
The InSilc project recently participated in a stakeholder workshop on the Human Digital Twin (HDT), organised by the EC on 6 November 2020 with the objectives to:
- identify the status quo in the development and use of Digital Twins in Healthcare;
- understand ambitious yet realistic objectives for the next two to five years; and
- discuss potential step forwards.
The workshop combined short presentations provided by outstanding thought-leaders followed by open
discussions. More than 80 participants representing various stakeholder groups such as industry,
academia, regulators, physicians and patients’ organizations attended the workshop, including
participants from four services of the European Commission.
- InSilc Plenary Meeting – Ghent
- InSilc Plenary Meeting – Luxembourg
InSilc consortium partners will visit in Luxembourg to review the mid-term project progress. Plenty to look forward to towards the second phase of the project.
FORTH through its established collaboration with Rontis presented InSilc at EuroPCR, disseminated through poster presentation and flyer distribution. EuroPCR is the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) and we are excited to share InSilc platform at such a great platform.
- Rontis Visit
FORTH visited Rontis (http://rontis.gr/) which is a diversified, leading supplier in the healthcare industry in Greece, that designs & delivers the most innovative specialty products in the field of cardiovascular devices. FORTH had the opportunity to visit the two manufacturing plants with the state-of-the-art technologies in R&D, production & packaging of stent devices, present InSilc platform, the different modules, the functionalities and their capabilities!
- InSilc Plenary Meeting – Pisa
The InSilc consortium will be hosted by CNR Institute of Clinical Physiology in Pisa on 12-13th March for a Plenary meeting. Many interesting developments in the project to discuss.
- InSilc Plenary Meeting – Rotterdam
The InSilc consortium will soon visit Rotterdam, with partners ERASMUS MC hosting the next plenary meeting. The project has now been running for one year and many exciting developments will be discussed!
- InSilc Plenary Meeting – Galway
The Biomechanics Research Centre (BioMEC) at NUI Galway will host the next plenary meeting of the InSilc Consortium in the Alice Perry Engineering Building on the 5th and 6th July 2018. Galway is a global hub for the medical technology industry. Eight of the world’s top ten med-tech companies are based here, including Boston Scientific, a key partner in the InSilc consortium.
The meeting also takes place ahead of the World Congress of Biomechanics, which will be held in Dublin, Ireland on the 8th-12th July. Several InSilc partners will be presenting their work at this conference (http://wcb2018.com/).
- InSilc Project Kick-off Meeting
The kick-off meeting for InSilc project will take place on 28-29th November in Hotel du Lac, Ioaninna, Greece.